Known as “The Ethics Sage” to many with a reputation as an expert in ethics, Dr. Steven Mintz is a Professor Emeritus from Cal Poly State University in San Luis Obispo. He received the Accounting Exemplar Award from the Public Interest Section of the American Accounting Association in 2015. His blog, Ethics Sage, was recognized as number 49 out of 100 top philosophy blogs and one of the top 30 blogs on Corporate Social Responsibility. Steve shares insights into business ethics through his Workplace Ethics Advice blog and special take on ethics in colleges and universities in a new blog, Higher Ed Ethics Watch.
Steve’s credentials include:
- Dozens of research papers published on ethics.
- Author of a textbook used in many colleges and universities, Ethical Obligations and Decision Making in Accounting: Text and Cases.
- Developer of courses for continuing education in ethics and business and accounting ethics.
- Speaker on ethics and professional responsibility.
- Litigation consultant and expert witness on ethics matters.
To communicate with Steve directly send an email to: email@example.com.